Our dedicated Lettings Offices are based in the High Street in Great Missenden and the High Street in High Wycombe. When you choose us, you can be confident that you and your property are in safe hands.
We are highly experienced and committed to delivering a friendly, professional and efficient service, so you can relax knowing that everything is being taken care of.
Promoting Your Property
- Wye Lettings advertise your property via the leading property search engines (Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and many others), as well as in local papers and on our modern and easy to use website.
- Once your property is listed with any one of our branches, details will be available to customers right across the partnership.
- We use cutting edge web based software enabling us to instantly match your property to applicants on our database.
- You will benefit from prominent High Street marketing at all six of our Offices.
- We will erect a free “To Let” board for maximum impact.
The Nuts and Bolts
- You will receive email confirmation from us on all viewings arranged.
- We will:
- Complete tenants’ references from banks, employers, accountants, solicitors, previous landlords and character references as appropriate, together with credit referencing.
- Raise and complete the relevant Tenancy Agreement.
- Arrange a professional independent inventory and schedule of condition of the property and any contents.
- Arrange for the check-in and check-out of tenant.
- Re-negotiate tenancy renewals for further rental terms.
- We collect, in advance:
- The first month’s rent
- A deposit (which will be subject to the Deposit Protection Service Scheme or Tenancy Deposit Scheme regulations unless you choose to use your own preferred scheme).
What You Really Need to Know
There are many rules and regulations that you will need to be aware of when becoming a landlord. We have produced a guide to help your understanding called ‘Professional Residential Lettings and Management Services’. Pick up a copy at your local branch. We hope you find it useful. If you would rather we looked after all of this for you, please ask about our Residential Management service.