- A Beautifully Refurbished Apartment Within a Grade 11 Listed Building
- Available early / late July Unfurnished in The 'Old' Centre of High Wycombe
- 25 Minute London Trains and Heathrow Buses are Just 3 Minutes Walk.
- Reception Hall, Stunning 18'5 Sitting-Dining Room, 13'9 Fitted Kichen
- 2 Double Bedrooms, Luxury Bathroom With White Suite. EPC Rating D
- EPC Rating: D
Available early / late July unfurnished, part of a Grade 11 Listed Building, a superb newly refurbished first floor apartment of historic interest - exposed wattle and daub, 400 year old oak timbers and ornate hand-painting to one wall. This imposing building is in the centre of 'old' High Wycombe, just 3 minutes walk from 25 minute London trains and frequent Heathrow buses. Impressive main entrance with chandeliers and Victorian-style tiled flooring. CCTV and video entry system. Reception hall, stunning 18' x 14' sitting-dining room, 13'9 kitchen with integrated appliances, principal bedroom 19' x 13', second double bedroom, luxury bathroom.