- Stunning Location, Part Of Old Hazlemere Yards From Recreation Ground
- Four Reception Areas And Wonderful Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three/Four Bedrooms (Bedroom 4 Currently Used As A Dressing Room)
- Two Bathrooms, Cloakroom, Gas CH And Sealed Units
- South Facing Landscaped Gardens And Ample Parking
Superbly situated in a quiet no through road, part of 'Old Hazlemere', is this delightful three/four bedroom detached family home, only yards from Hazlemere Recreation ground. The property is deceptively spacious, immaculately presented and offers wonderful accommodation that must be seen to be appreciated. Entrance porch, bay windowed sitting room, superb 'L' shaped lounge/dining room with twin French doors to the rear garden. Large kitchen/breakfast room and utility. Rear hall with cloakroom and access to the study/family room. To the first floor a master bedroom enjoys a large ensuite bathroom and an archway leads to a dressing room (the dressing room has independent access to the landing and thus this could be bedroom 4 if required). There is also a family bathroom. Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing. Outside the gardens are a delightful feature, enjoying a southerly aspect, well laid and private, plus there is ample car standing to the front.