- A beautifully presented, three bedroom, semi-detached cottage
- Located in the heart of the village (formerly the village post office)
- Wooden floors and newly fitted carpets
- Sitting room with log burning stove
- Luxuriously appointed family bathroom
- Shared driveway with off street parking for two cards
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Summer house/home office with light and power
This character cottage, formerly the village post office, is conveniently located in the centre of the village.
The house is freshly, neutrally decorated and is light, bright and airy. There is wooden floor in the sitting room and dining room, and newly fitted carpet upstairs throughout the first and second floor.
The sitting room is an elegant room with high ceilings, a bay window to the front and feature log burning stove in a brick surround.
The dining room has a feature fireplace containing an old Rayburn stove (not in commission) and windows to the side and rear. There is also additional storage under the stairs. An opening from the dining room leads to the kitchen which has limed oak units and the usual array of appliances, the utility/cloakroom is at the end of the kitchen. The back door leads into a lean-to conservatory on the side of the house.
Upstairs, the master bedroom is front aspect with built in wardrobes, and bedroom two is above the dining room. There is a luxuriously appointed family bathroom with a freestanding roll top bath, as well as a separate shower unit.
An additional staircase hidden behind a door leads up to a generously sized bedroom three.
Outside, there is a shared driveway that leads to off-street parking for two vehicles, behind which is an enclosed garden with low maintenance astro-turf and a garden shed for storage. There is also a summer house / home office (4m x 4m) with power and light.