- Spacious Light and Airy First Floor Apartment
- Large Lounge with South Facing Balcony & Views
- Two Large Bedrooms and Refitted Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen, Gas Central Heating
- Undercover Parking, Well Tended Communal Grounds
- Quiet Neighbourhood yet Within Walking Distance of Town
A delightful, well presented, first floor apartment situated just a short walk from the station and town centre whilst having south facing panoramic views through the floor to ceiling lounge window over The Rye Park and wooded hillside. This light and airy apartment also has a south facing balcony, a large fitted separate kitchen, two good size bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. There are well tended communal grounds and undercover off street parking for residents and guest spaces within the car park. The property has a Share of Freehold and a viewing is essential.