- Period Built Semi Detached Cottage Having Been Extended And Improved
- Excellent Condition With Gas Fired Radiator Central Heating
- Wealth Of Character And Charm - Must Be Seen! Two Reception Rooms
- 16'9 Kitchen/Dining Room With Appliances. Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom. Parking. Gardens And 13' Detached Garden Office
A delightful early 1900's semi-detached cottage, extended and improved to provide a character home that must be seen to be appreciated. The accommodation is excellently presented and fitted to a high standard throughout. Entrance hall, cloakroom, Bay windowed family room/living room, attractive lounge with solid fuel burner, stunning kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden. Three generously proportioned bedrooms and modern white bathroom. Ample parking, detached home office/garden room.