- A Delightful, Character End Terraced Cottage
- Fine Location Close to Downley Common
- Cosy Sitting Room, Sizeable Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms and Bathroom on First Floor
- Level Enclosed Cottage Style Gardens. Allocated Parking
- No Onward Chain
Situated in the heart of Downley Village and just a stones throw from Downley Common, we are delighted to offer this charming brick and flint end terrace cottage which is just one of 4 cottages created when Elton Cottage was converted and renovated in 1996. The property has two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor and a sitting room and good size kitchen/dining room on the ground floor. With character features, and enclosed cottage garden and off street parking, a viewing is strongly recommended. No Onward Chain.