- Great Location, Excellent Condition & Tucked Away Location
- Three Bedrooms, Refurbished White Bathroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner & Conersavtory
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Parking, Garage & South Facing Rear Garden
On a quiet walk way, overlooking a small green, is this well presented three bed terraced property situated in the heart of Hazlemere, well placed for the towns of High Wycombe, Amersham and Beaconsfield, but also still within walking distance of all village amenities. This improved family accommodation includes spacious living room with ornate fireplace, large modern fitted kitchen/diner leading to a conservatory, which overlooks the rear garden. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms (main with fitted wardrobes) and a refurbished white bathroom. The property also benefits from gas radiator central heating and double glazing. The rear garden has been well maintained and is south facing, providing a tranquil space to relax. To the rear of the property there is a single garage with light and power and parking for 2 vehicles.