- Semi-Detached Family House with Large Garden
- Garage and Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area and Separate Utility Room
- Sitting Room, Playroom/Study and Cloakroom
- Four Bedrooms, En-Suite and Family Bathroom
Located in popular Hazlemere, with its good local schooling and excellent local amenities, is this 1920/30's extended semi-detached house, which provides super-size accommodation with scope for some improvements to be made. The entrance hall is of a good size with a wood floor stretching through to the open plan living/kitchen area, which faces a large garden with an initial patio and then mainly laid to lawn. The bay windowed lounge has a feature open fireplace, plus there is a playroom/study, which is large enough to be used as a downstairs bedroom if required. There are four bedrooms to the first floor with an en-suite to the master, as well as a large family bathroom and landing area with loft access. Other benefits include a utility room, downstairs cloakroom, double glazing and gas central heating. Viewings highly advised to appreciate the size of this property.