- Spacious Three Bedroom End of Terrace 'Penwood' Style House
- In Need Of Modernisation Throughout
- Living Room Opening to Dining Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom, Gas Central Heating (Boiler approx 2 years old)
- Double Glazing, Front & Rear Garden, Garage
- Superb Manor Farm Location - Catchment For Popular Local Schools
A spacious 'Penwood' style end of terrace family home, which is in need of modernisation and located in a quiet area on the popular Manor Farm development close to local schools and amenities. The downstairs accommodation offers a living room, which opens up to a dining room; kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and a white bathroom. Outside to the rear is a pretty south facing garden and garage at the rear with parking. The property benefits from gas central heating (boiler installed approx 2 years ago) and double glazing throughout. No onward chain.