- Detached Family Chalet Bungalow on a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Garage and Block Paved Driveway
- Four / Five Excellent Size Bedrooms and Three Bathrooms
- Open Plan 29ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Dining Room / Study
- Large Gardens with Workshop and Summer House
This detached property can be found at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and offering spacious accommodation with neutral decor throughout. The village green is only a few minutes' walk and there are good schools catering for children of all ages situated close by. There is flexible accommodation providing an abundance of space and possibility to alter to suit. In brief there is a large reception hall, 20ft lounge, four/five bedrooms (two with en-suite), family bathroom and dining room/study. The kitchen has been extended to provide a super 29ft open plan area with bi-fold doors overlooking the garden. To the rear is a large private garden with an initial patio and decked area, summer house, workshop/home office and gated side access. There is an integral garage and ample driveway parking to the front. Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and no onward chain.