- 1920's Detached House In Superb Village Location
- 3 Receptions, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom And Shower Room
- Gas Radiator CH and Sealed Units
- Scope To Extend Or Develop - Subject To Planning
- Large Level Plot With Garage (Requires Replacement)
An outstanding opportunity to purchase this delightful early 1920's built detached house, extended and improved over the years and now offering scope for further extension and refurbishment (STPP). This property really needs to be seen to be appreciated! Situated in one of Hazlemeres' best original roads and sitting on a large level plot. The accommodation is deceptively spacious, light and airy with gas fired radiator central heating and sealed unit double glazing. To the ground floor there is a covered porch, reception entrance hall, living room, family room, large dining room, utility room, kitchen/breakfast room and large wet room. To the first floor there is a landing serving three double bedrooms and separate walk in cupboard/potential shower room; family bathroom and separate WC. To the outside there is an In - Out driveway serving the detached garage (in need of replacement) and large garden, which is private.