Originally built in 1907, No 1 Rose Tree Cottages has, over recent years, been extended and much improved to provide a lovely, character, semi-detached house situated in a quiet residential road within a level walk of the village centre.
Briefly, the cottage comprises of a side access into the hallway, which has doors into the large, front sitting room and dining room. The kitchen is located next to the utility area with a large family/conservatory to the rear, overlooking the rear gardens. On the first floor, there is a large landing, three double bedrooms and a bathroom. The cottage also benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Outside, the property has a large, gravelled driveway providing parking for four vehicles. The plot has a southerly rear aspect and consists of a neat, lawned area with patio beyond. To the side of the house is a well-fenced, long, level extension to the garden, which is also mainly laid to lawn