- Semi-Detached House in a Village Cul-De-Sac
- Three Bedrooms with Lovely Rear Field Views
- Separate Lounge and Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Cloakroom and Family Bathroom
- Garage and Private Gardens
A charming semi-detached house, to be found in the popular village of Holmer Green, with good local amenities and schooling. The entrance hall leads through to a large dining room with wood flooring; then access to a lounge and good size kitchen/breakfast room. There are three bedrooms all with fitted furniture and a family bathroom with a white three piece suite, as well as a cloakroom. There is an easy maintenance garden, which has an initial patio, but mainly laid to lawn with shingled borders and a gated side access. A real bonus is the second garden area to the rear, which again is laid to lawn and the field views are a pleasant surprise. Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, garage and parking. Viewing this house is recommended to appreciate the location and potential.