- A Well Presented Village House With Exceptional Family Accommodation
- Private Garden Backing Onto Allotments and Driveway Parking
- Six Bedrooms, Two Modern Bathrooms and Three Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen and Downstairs Cloakroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
A deceptively spacious six bedroom family home in the highly regarded village of Tylers Green, ideally situated for local primary and middle schools with many village amenities just a short walk. The entrance hall is light a spacious with parquet flooring and leads through to a large 25ft dual aspect lounge with feature fireplace. The fitted kitchen is of a good size and flows through to the dining room that overlooks the rear garden. There is also a family/kids playroom and a downstairs cloakroom, which overall provides an extensive amount of living space. The first floor landing gives access to five bedrooms, all of which are a good size, as well as the master with Jack and Jill shower room. To the second floor there is the sixth bedroom and also the family bathroom, which is fitted with a modern three piece suite. The garden is private with an initial decked area and then mainly laid to lawn, backing onto allotments and the front has driveway parking for two cars. Overall this is a substantial property, which has to be viewed to appreciate its size.