- Attractive Chalet Detached In Super Cul-De-Sac Location
- Flexible Accommodation That Must Be Seen To Be Appreciated
- 3/4 Reception Rooms, 3/4 Bedrooms, Bathroom And Cloakroom
- Fitted Kitchen With Side Lobby And Large Utility Room
- Large Garage, Landscaped Gardens And Ample Parking
A delightful chalet detached property within a small cul-de-sac, close to the village common and local amenities. Flexible living accommodation that must be seen. Excellently presented and improved throughout, featuring gas fired radiator central heating and sealed unit double glazing. Porch, hall, bow windowed living room, dining room and fine conservatory. Fitted kitchen leading to the side lobby, with access to the large garage and large utility room. Ground floor study/occasional bedroom 4 and cloakroom. To the upstairs there are three first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a beautiful landscaped garden and large private block paviour driveway.