- 1930's Semi Detached House
- 100ft Private Garden and Driveway Parking
- Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms and Loft Room
- Separate Lounge and Dining Room
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
A semi-detached house built around the 1930's, with scope to extend (STPP), driveway parking to the front and a large 100ft garden to the rear. From the entrance hallway there is a lounge and separate dining room, with a feature open fireplace in the lounge. The fitted kitchen faces the private garden and there is a door leading to the patio and decking area. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite and there are three good size bedrooms with built in cupboards to the first floor and the master benefiting from an en-suite. The loft has been made into a useable space for either a playroom or hobbies area. Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and a gated side access. All in all viewings are highly recommended.