- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Driveway Parking for Two Cars
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom, Lounge and Dining Room
- Planning Permission for Double Storey Side Extension and Loft Conversion
- Gas Central Heating and Wood Burning Stove
A delightful three bedroom semi detached house presented to the market in excellent order throughout and tastefully decorated with well proportioned rooms and parquet flooring downstairs. There is a lounge with log burning stove, separate dining room and a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and a modern bathroom comprising of a three piece suite with shower over the bath. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with an initial patio area and a large side access, which has planning permission for a double storey extension and loft conversion. The front driveway is block paved with parking space for a couple of cars and gated access to the garden. Overall a superb property in the popular Tylers Green village which must be seen to be appreciated.