- 1950s Built Detached Bungalow With Spacious Accommodation
- Cul De Sac Located And Close to Local Amenities
- Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms
- Scope To Extend / Develop (STPP)
- South Facing Garden, Two Driveways And Single Garage
Superbly located, in a delightful cul-de-sac, in the heart of this popular village and close to local amenities and schools, which cater for children of all ages. This 1950's built detached bungalow offers deceptively spacious accommodation with scope to extend/develop, subject to planning permission. Amazing and enjoying a deceptive plot that has a southerly aspect and is private. Two drives provide excellent off road parking with single garage and separate workshop. The accommodation that is well presented, however is ready for general refurbishment and improvement. Large hallway, attractive lounge with patio doors opening to the good size conservatory, three good bedrooms, family bathroom and good size kitchen/breakfast room. No Upper Chain!