- Character 1920's House With Four Double Bedrooms
- Lounge, Separate Dining Room and Conservatory
- Country Style Kitchen and Four Piece Suite Bathroom
- Garden in Excess of 100ft Backing onto Paddocks / Fields
- Garage and Driveway Parking
An extended semi-detached four bedroom house located in Great Kingshill and built around the 1920's. This character property has a lovely garden in excess of 100ft, which backs onto fields with horses. The driveway has ample car parking and there is an integral garage, which is accessed through an up and over door and next to the main entrance with porch. The lounge has French doors leading to the conservatory and there is a separate dining room as well as a cloakroom. A large country style kitchen is based towards the rear of the house with ample room for a large table and ideal for family gatherings. Other benefits include gas central heating, original windows, gated side access and potential for an en-suite.