- Sitting on Large Landscaped Plot Over Looking Wooded Copse
- 4 Bedrooms, 4 Reception rooms, Detached House with Double Garage
- Kitchen, Utility and Two Bathrooms, Gas Radiatior CH and Sealed Units
- Part of Ever Popular Park Development with Excellent Schools
- Private Drive and Space for Boat/Caravan - Must be Seen!
A fine extended and improved detached house, situated on the popular Park Development with an outlook over a wooded copse. The property sits on a beautiful plot, which is much larger than average and includes a greenhouse, large garden shed and workshop – a property that really needs to be seen to be appreciated. The property is beautifully presented and features four good size bedrooms, the master with a large ensuite shower room and the three further bedrooms are served by a modern refitted bathroom. To the ground floor, there are three/four reception rooms, which include a conservatory and small study. The refitted kitchen leads to a side lobby and utility room/cloakroom. Outside there is a double garage with large drive plus parking for a caravan or boat. Other benefits include gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing. Planning permission has been granted for a rear extension.