- Pleasantly Matured Cul-de-sac
- Well Placed for Village Schools, Shops Etc
- 19'5" Sitting Room, Modern Kitchen/Diner & Conservatory
- Four Bedrooms, Refitted, Modern Bathroom & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garage, Car Standing. Level Gardens
In a pleasantly matured cul-de-sac, an easy walk from village shops and schools, a good looking detached house which has, over recent years, been thoughtfully remodeled and updated and is well presented, which also includes NEW MODERN FOUR PIECE BATHROOM. The accommodation in brief consists of a wonderful open plan kitchen/diner, conservatory (currently being used as a study), large sitting room with log burner, downstairs cloakroom, four good bedrooms, modern family bathroom. Outside there is driveway parking, garage, level, compact and inviting garden. There is planning permission to convert garage Ref 16/05909/FUL, Householder application for creation of garage conversion to utility room and play room with raised flat roof, infill existing covered area to form an entrance hall, new covered porch and increase width of car hardstanding.