- Deceptive Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Superb Non Estate Position Close To All Amenities
- Private Enclosed Gardens, Large Garage With Auto Door
- Two Bedrooms, Shower And Family Bathroom
- Lounge/Diner, Conservatory And Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
Superbly located in a delightful cul-de-sac in the heart of this popular village, close to local amenities and schools, which cater for children of all ages. Originally built in the 1930's, then remodelled and refurbished in around 1990, this detached chalet bungalow offers accommodation that is well presented and features gas fired radiator central heating and sealed unit double glazing. Sitting on a private plot with large garage with remote up and over door. The accommodation comprises; Entrance hall, cloakroom, large lounge/dining room and sealed unit conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor bedroom with bay window and shower. To the first floor landing there is a large main bedroom and separate bathroom.