- Extended, Remodelled And Refitted Detached House
- Must Be Seen To Be Appreciated - Immaculate
- Large Kitchen/Dining/Breakfast, Large Utility, Cloakroom
- Large 'L' Shaped Living Room Opening To Conservatory
- 4 Large Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. Landscaped South Facing Gardens.
Extended, remodelled and beautifully presented throughout, is this spacious detached house, situated in a small cul-de-sac and only yards from Hazlemere Crossroads. Owned from new by the original buyers, who in recent years carried out a double storey front extension that provides a family home with exceptionally spacious accommodation, which must be viewed to be appreciated and features gas fired radiator central heating and sealed unit double glazing. Entrance hall, cloakroom, stunning 24' 5" kitchen/breakfast/dining room plus large 10' 6" separate utility; large 22'10" 'L' shaped living room that opens to a conservatory, master bedroom suite 21'0" with ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. All the bedrooms have fitted furniture and one fitted as a home office. To the outside there is a recently landscaped, enclosed and level south facing rear garden and to the front there is driveway parking.