- Wonderful Village Road Location Yards From Countryside And Village Centre
- Extended, Improved And Refitted - Must Be Viewed To Be Appreciated
- Contemporary Garden Room, Landscaped Gardens And Parking
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room With Integrated Appliances
- Cloakroom, Lounge. Three Good Bedrooms And Luxury Bathroom
Built in the 1930's, having been recently EXTENDED and MODERNISED, is this STUNNING FAMILY HOME of style and quality and located on a popular PRIVATE ROAD in Hazlemere village. To the rear of the property, at the end of a beautiful garden, is a IMPRESSIVE CONTEMPORARY GARDEN ROOM, which could be used as additional HOME GYM/HOME OFFICE or TEENAGE DEN. The downstairs in brief comprises of entrance hall, large open plan kitchen, fitted units with Silestone worktops and integrated appliances, family/dining room, downstairs cloakroom and lounge to the rear of the property with French doors opening onto the garden. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms, all served by a luxury fitted family bathroom. Outside the rear gardens are approximately 100ft deep, attractively landscaped and lead to a stunning garden room, which as previously mentioned could provide a home office/home gym, with bi-fold doors and underfloor heating. To the front of the house is a shingled drive way providing off street parking. THIS PROPERTY SIMPLY MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED.