- Family House on Quiet Cul-De-Sac with Lovely Garden
- Driveway Parking and Part Garage
- Four Bedrooms and Three Bathrooms
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Diner and Lounge, French Doors to Garden
- Utility Room, Cloakroom, Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
An elegant modernised family house situated in the beautiful Chiltern village of Holmer Green. Property in this popular cul-de-sac is much sought after and this house has been tastefully updated by the current owners to include a new boiler and double glazing. From the entrance hall there is a modern open plan kitchen/dining room with a good size lounge, both with French doors to the garden. The garage has been part converted into a utility room with plumbing and there is also a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, with the master benefiting from a new en-suite bathroom; two further family bathrooms and a good size study area. To the front there is off street parking and to the rear there is an enclosed good size garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and gated side access. Presented to the market in fabulous condition and therefore viewings are highly recommended!