- Extended Semi-Detached Family Home
- Desirable Downley Location With First Floor Views
- Two Separate Reception Rooms With Working Fireplaces
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room, Four Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom, Shower Room & Cloakroom
- Gas C/H, Double Glazing, Driveway & Garage, Gardens
An extended bay fronted semi-detached house offering spacious and versatile accommodation. Situated within a quiet and desirable location enjoying pleasing first floor views towards open countryside. Accommodation comprising: to the ground floor two separate reception rooms with working fireplaces a large kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, shower room and cloakroom. To the first floor four double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. The property is double glazed and has gas heating to radiators. To the front a driveway provides off road parking in addition to the garage. The rear garden has been landscaped with a sizeable full width patio adjacent to the rear with remainder of good size and laid essentially to lawn.