- Grade 11 Listed Building Conversion; Fabulous Outlook; Available Early May Unfurnished
- A Superb Modernised Second Floor Apartment in the Town Centre
- 3 Minute walk to London Trains and Frequent Heathrow Buses
- Video controlled entrance, CCTV, Reception Hall, 19” x 13” Sitting-Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen, 2 Double Bedrooms, White Fitted Luxury Bathroom. EPC Rating E.
- EPC Rating: E
Available early May, unfurnished. Enjoying perhaps the finest outlook the town centre has to offer, a superb second floor apartment, part of a refurbished Grade 11 Listed Building. Just 3 minutes walk from 25 minute London Marylebone trains and frequent Heathrow buses. Imposing main entrance with chandeliers and Victorian style tiled flooring. CCTV and video entry system. An abundance of centuries-old exposed timbers - reception hall and inner hall, 19' x 13' sitting-dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, principal bedroom 16' x 12', second double bedroom, large luxury bathroom.
Administration Fee £95.00 + VAT (£114.00) per person
Deposit 1.5 x the monthly rent
Monthly rent as advertised
Check-Out Fees from £60.00 to £190.00 + VAT dependent on property size and furnishings