- Semi-Detached House on original Hazlemere Road
- In Need of Complete Modernisation
- Parking and Private Garden
- Three Bedrooms and Separate Lounge and Dining Room
- Potential to Extend (STPP) and No Onward Chain
In need of complete modernisation, is this charming old house with huge potential to update and extend (STPP), into a beautiful semi-detached house on a much sought after road. The property as it stands was built around the 1930's by Arthur Becket, a local builder and benefits from three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor and separate lounge and dining room downstairs together with a nice size hallway and kitchen. There is off street parking to the front for several cars and a good size garden to the rear. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain and early viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.