- Traditonal Detached 1930s Family Home
- Extended and Offers Over 2200 sq ft Accommodation
- Quality Interior and Top Class Presentation
- Three Reception Rooms, Kitchen/Breakfast room, Utility Room, Shower Room
- Four Great Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite and Bedroom Two with Large Dressing Room
- Landscaped 100ft Back Garden - West Facing - Garage and Off Street Parking
OVER 2200 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATION!! A wonderful example of a traditional 1930's DETACHED FAMILY HOME which over the years has been improved and extended with much thought and quality! This lovely home can boast over 2200 sq ft of accommodation, sophisticated decor throughout and a LANDSCAPED 100FT WEST FACING GARDEN allowing for delightful alfresco summer evenings! A welcoming hall greets you which leads to family room (currently being used as a study), 22ft sitting room which connects with a wonderful full width conservatory/dining room, in turn this then is open plan to a STUNNING, DESIGNER KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED KUPPERSBUSCH APPLIANCES. breakfast bar area, sweeping cupboards and clutter free work surfaces. You then have the large utility room leading from the kitchen with a modern shower room to include a WC, there is access to the garden from here. Moving towards the first floor, we have a great master bedroom with a modern ensuite, three further bedrooms all allowing space for a double bed, also bedroom two has the benefit of a 12 x 12 dressing room. The family bathroom completes the upstairs accommodation. There is AMPLE PARKING TO THE FRONT and an integral garage and as previously mentioned a feature back garden reaching back approx 100ft, west facing! Overall an attractive, large family home which flows extremely well and offers most of everything a family could ask for!