- Stunning Detached Family Home In A Penn Village Cul-de-Sac
- Three Principle Reception Rooms, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility, Cloakroom
- Four Good Bedrooms, Master With Large Ensuite and Family Bathroom
- Driveway Parking, Double Garage, SouthFacing Garden With Woods To Rear
- Well Presented, Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Throughout
- Potential Exists To Extend STPP
Located in a quiet Penn village cul-de-sac, ideal for families and dog walkers, the property offers seclusion and tranquillity with the sunny back garden providing access to the historic woodland at the rear. Inside this detached residence, the rooms are all well proportioned and on the ground floor there is a welcoming hall, superb sitting room (with access to the garden), dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room (Neff appliance), practical utility room (Worcester boiler) and ground floor cloakroom. Upstairs there are four good bedrooms, the master is a lovely size with an ensuite, which has a four piece suite fitted; family bathroom and all bedrooms either have fitted or built in wardrobes. The owners have maintained the property well over the years and it comes with double glazed windows and gas central heating throughout. OUTSIDE.... Towards the front a double garage leads to some steps down to the house with a lovely grass bank and the south facing rear garden will truly 'wow' you, as you enjoy the sunshine and have the delightful backdrop of Kingswood. Lastly, there is potential to extend STPP.