120 High Street
01494 868 000
Danny Wynyard-Wright has been selling houses from the office in Prestwood for over 30 years and has unrivalled knowledge of the local area and property market.
The office team is friendly, knowledgeable and professional and their combined experience guarantees that our clients receive the best possible personalised service and achieve the very highest prices for their properties.
Our excellent service starts from the first contact with the office and continues until keys are handed over on moving day. Your home is usually your greatest asset and we are committed to ensuring excellent communication to ensure that you are wholly up to date at all times.
The Prestwood office is connected at all times to the remainder of our network of offices to ensure that your property receives the best possible exposure to the market.
- The village of Prestwood lies about 2 miles to the West of Great Missenden with its excellent rail links to London Marylebone. There is good road access to the main arterial motorways to London and Oxford via the M40 and the Greater London and beyond via the M25
- The village has a good array of local shops and a variety of local pubs and restaurants.
- Prestwood is located in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the beautiful, rolling Chiltern Hills are right on our doorstep offering stunning local walks and bridlepaths for cycling and horse riding.
- The local schools are excellent with great nursery provision, separate Infant and Junior schools in the village and senior provision in nearby Great Missenden.
- Prestwood is in the catchment for many excellent Grammar Schools: Chesham Grammar (boys and girls), Dr Challoners (boys), Dr Challenors High School (girls) and the Royal Grammar School (boys).