129 Main Road
01494 565 555
Paul Atkins is the Manager of the Naphill branch of Wye Country. He has been based in and around the area for the last 25 years, he lives nearby and has a wealth of knowledge and experience of the local property market.
We pride ourselves on specialising in the local village market, from Naphill, Walter's Ash, Lacey Green and Hughenden Valley, up to Bledlow Ridge, into Princes Risborough and beyond and would be delighted to offer a no obligation free market appraisal of your property.
The Naphill office is well connected to our other local village offices as well as the thriving High Wycombe town centre branch, providing an unrivalled local network to achieve maximum promotion and the best price for your property.
- Naphill is one of a ribbon of small villages that link together, creating a much sought after residential area high in the Chilterns.
- Good range of local village facilities including day to day shopping, Pubs and country walks (Naphill Common extends to approximately 175 acres of historic wood and heath land).
- Schooling is readily available in the villages for pre-school children and those up to the age of eleven. There is access to excellent schools in the High Wycombe area, including the Royal Grammar, Wycombe High and John Hampden as well as a range of private schools situated close by.
- The M40 motorway is easily accessible at High Wycombe or Stokenchurch and the M25 is approx 20 minutes away with direct links to London Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- There is an excellent local bus service into High Wycombe, Princes Risborough and Aylesbury.
- The local Chiltern railway stations are in High Wycombe, Great Missenden, Saunderton and Princes Risborough, are all easily accessible.