3 Market Parade
01494 711 284
Wye Residential Hazlemere are situated in Market Parade at the centre of Hazlemere crossroads with ample free parking available in Beaumont Way Car Park. The Hazlemere office opened in 2010. Garry Almrott and Neil Wood are the office Partners and both they and their staff live nearby and are a highly experienced team with in depth knowledge of the local area and property market.
Hazlemere used to be a small hamlet in the ancient Desborough Hundred and the name is recorded as long ago as the 13th century. The crossroads at the centre of Hazlemere was, until 1987, the meeting point of several parish boundaries (Penn, Hughenden, Chepping Wycombe). It now lies at the centre of its own parish.
We are an Independent Estate Agency, privately owned by the Partners and we care about our business and our clients. We offer extremely competitive fees and give honest advice and support throughout the whole moving process.
Strong marketing is delivered via targeted national, regional and local advertising campaigns and extensive internet coverage through property portals.
Please contact us if you are looking to buy or sell in Hazlemere or the surrounding villages.
- Hazlemere is a conveniently located village with excellent local amenities including a variety of shops, pubs, restaurants, sports facilities and beautiful countryside.
- Hazlemere was largely developed in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Hazlemere has excellent local schools for First, Middle and Secondary School children with Grammar Schools for both boys and girls nearby.
- Situated just 2.5 miles by bus to High Wycombe town centre offering extensive shopping facilities and a main line rail service into London Marylebone.
- M40 motorway access points are 10/15 minutes away, with the M25 a further 5/10 minutes drive providing direct links to London Heathrow and Gatwick airports.